What is this blog about?
"reporting & writing" is a selection of in-depth reporting that tries to provide proper scrutiny of society. The stories I tell (following the trail of undocumented migrants crossing Europe is one example) are difficult and often under-reported. It takes weeks and months to report. The blog posts here document the process of these stories coming together.
- Refugees driven to despair in Calais June 26, 2012
- Sweet prison: migrants in Spanish limbo II January 24, 2012
- “Greece is becoming a big concentration camp” January 30, 2011
- Women on the Verge January 7, 2013
- Europe rejects refugees December 12, 2012
- Colour Blind November 13, 2012
- Ten of the best migrant blogs | London Migrant Hub: [...] migrants travelling west and crossing border...
- Ten of the best migrant blogs | London Migrant Hub: [...] Europe to report on undocumented migrants tr...
- Ten of the best migrant blogs | London Migrant Hub: [...] 3. Reporting and Writing, by Rebecca Omonira...
Afghan refugees asylum seekers Athens August 2011 riots biodiversity Britain britishness calais ceuta environmentalism Europe European Union feminism France gender equality Greece homepage hunger strikes identity immigration Italy justice Lampedusa Libya Mediterranean melilla and ceuta morocco Palermo police police brutality race racism refugees River Evros Sahara desert Sicily social inequality society Somalian refugees spain Sudan Tunisia undocumented migrants urban gardening women's budget group
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.